Thank you for opening this weekly info sheet, with details of events and opportunities with the Gold Hill family. Please get in touch if you have any comments, additional info or queries!
Join us for online/dial-in gatherings
and Zoom calls.
All physical meetings at Gold Hill & Hope
sites are suspended at present.
9am Sunday livestream on YouTube: ‘I am ……..’: ‘I am the True Vine’
Join us for worship, prayer, teaching on one of the four ‘I am’ sayings of Jesus:
led by our amazing children!
To access the Sunday morning service by telephone at 10am:
Dial: 0333 01 10 945
Room number: 84528918#
Guest PIN: 2409#
MEET UP WITH OTHERS FROM YOUR GATHERING / COMMUNITY
Why not join a hosted Zoom call for your Gathering:
For early morning gathering: 10.00am – 10.30am: join here.
For second morning gathering: 11.30am – 12.00pm: join here.
(NB 7pm gathering will meet at the usual time, but via Zoom: attendees will be contacted directed with details.)
DURING THE WEEK
WhatsApp Daily Prayer Prompts
Mon-Fri, from 7am
Like to join other members of the Gold Hill family each day as we pray ‘together’ with the same focus? Simply contact the office to sign up for the WhatsApp prompt – delivered direct to your mobile!
8.45am – 9.00am: Daily Inspiration on Facebook Live
Connect via the Gold Hill Facebook page for a daily devotion to be inspired and encouraged: either at 8.45am for 15 minutes (or catch up later at a time to suit you.) N.B. suitable for all.
UPDATE ON PRAYER OPPORTUNITIES!
• BUILDING OPEN FOR PRIVATE PRAYER: Mon-Fri, 9.30am-12.30pm.
• ADOPT A STREET: please pray for your street / part of the community?
• REQUEST PRAYER: if you’d like to link up with someone for prayer, call/text our Team on 07961 815388
‘Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.’ (Phils 4:6): and so we pray with confidence for:
Young families, children and young people: that in the midst of our unusual rhythm of life at present, they would meet and come to love Jesus. For Shona, Natalie & teams to have wisdom, sensitivity & perseverance as they lead.
Local schools: wisdom and stamina for leaders & staff teams as they ensure ongoing education, safety and support; for peace of mind and receptivity for pupils as they adapt to many changes.
Our young adults as they study, take gap years, start out in adult life with the particular challenges of this current season: to stay close to Jesus as they make life-shaping decisions about daily life and their longer-term future.
Gold Hill Seniors: protection and hope for our Senior friends themselves, and creativity and energy for the team as they support their ‘guests’ each week.
Gold Hill Care (Rock House, Graham House, Gold Team): continued protection, guidance and energy as they care for more vulnerable people in our community.
Foodbanks, CAP, other support services: to bring the love of Jesus as well as practical support to those who are finding life tough at the moment.
Gold Hill, Hope, church families in our area: to grow in unity and strength to share the Good News of Jesus.
Our local community: that hearts would soften towards Jesus, and His Kingdom grow here
Our nation: for wisdom for leaders in all spheres of life, and for our nation to honour God once again.
REVISED CHRISTMAS DATES!
• WHITE CHRISTMAS: a reflective service for those who have experienced the loss of bereavement! Postponed to Sunday 20 December, 3.00pm. Please book in via the office or via goldhill.org/whitechristmas
•SHOEBOX APPEAL: collection dates extended, with new deadline of 14 December.
TODDLER PRAISE & PLUNGE PLUS CONTINUE ONLINE
• Toddler Praise Online: Fridays from 9am, – uploaded to Gold Hill’s YouTube page. Sign up for a related pack, then collect from the Breadhouse Fridays 9am-11am.
• Plunge Plus Online: Fridays 6.30-7.30pm for 7-11s: weekly activity and online call. See goldhill.org/plungeplus for details and sign-up.
BREADHOUSE and FOODBANK
• BREADHOUSE is trialling opening for takeaway service only:
• FOODBANK DONATIONS:a growing service through the village. Drop-off for donations during opening hours either at church (Mon-Fri, 9.30am-12,30pm) or the Breadhouse (Wed-Fri, 9am-12pm). THANK YOU!
DAN’S REFILL STORE
Mondays & Tuesdays 8.30am – 4.00pm
It’s well worth visiting Dan in the pop-up shop at the Breadhouse – for eco-friendly refills of household products …..and more besides! (At other times you are welcome to leave labelled empties and your order at the cafe – for collection later or delivery (free to CSP, CSG, SG, or GX!)